11 August 2019

time for a change

So here's my online activity in the recent past -
  • listen to people golf ($10/month to watch - so I listen)
  • read about soccer, hiking, and other sports
  • read extensively about people taking photos on trips, or buying new stuff
  • buy used /new camera stuff and sell other used /old camera stuff

None of this brings me joy. Taking pictures within 100 feet of my living room doesn't do much for me. Accumulating nice gear then selling it for the next large life-expense steals the joy of ownership. Having no expectations of a fun new place to shoot makes the same subjects tedious - even if our local cats are cute.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I feel that my burnout time is fast approaching.
If true I shan't complain, as I spend waaay too much time at these places. It piles on my previous life-rant, where time in standby-assist mode is getting wasted on deep trivia, mostly related to imaging and gear.

It's truly time for a change.

This blog will now go from confessional to cheap-seat talk.
Better yet: a new blog!

See granitix2.blogspot.com ("Moldbreaker") for a clean start.
over and out